View My Stats

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Women`s Day - 8th March

Today is International Women`s day and a good time to reflect the strength and power of the women.

As we head to the 21st Century, we can proudly say that women`s role in the society is growing by leaps and bounds. The different hats she dons on a daily basis is mind boggling.  I have been mesmerized of how influential her roles have been to one`s life and to a greater extent the society.

It is indeed a delight to watch the women as a loving Sister, adorning Mother, caring wife and leader @ Job.

With every facet, she manages here duties, diligently does tons of sacrifices and makes her home a true paradise.

Of all the roles that is replacable, the role of mother played by women stands out distinctly that the whole world is indebted.... Her role in bringing up the children as disciplined, well mannered on humanitarian grounds and become responsible citizens just gives insights on how she shapes the modern era.

Life becomes incomplete without the women and she deserves all our appreciation and complete support for years to come.

I owe a lot to 2 women in my life. One being my mother and my wife who have really made my life a memorable one. These two women continue to inspire me and I look forward to learn from them more.
Lets take resolve to care for our women, understand their feelings better and make that extra step to accept them as they are for we cannot match to the role of balance they do both in homes and jobs.

We salute the women!!!!... Keep inspiring us....


No comments:

Popular Posts