View My Stats

Thursday 21 May 2009

Attitude

A young girl walks on the lonely street, unhappy with herself. She is not beautiful like others are.

“My friends have boyfriends and I do not. They are happy. Since I am not beautiful, I have no boyfriend”

A strong breeze blow against her face and her silky hair start dancing.

It says to her “Be like me my child, go with the flow and you will glow” The breeze teaches to have an attitude which will lift her beyond her physical beauty. The breeze is constantly on move. The Breeze says to her: “I do not move for happiness but out of happiness. I do not dance for happiness, but out of happiness. One should learn this art to operate from happiness and not for happiness. Happiness is an attitude. To be a winner in life is also an attitude”

One feels insecure because we have a concept of what is security and from that concept we are seeing life. Anything that does not fit that concept make us insecure. If we have a spirit of adventure in us then insecurity is a great adventure for us to explore. We will have fun with that insecurity. Learn to trust that insecurity is inviting us to be creative.

No comments:

Popular Posts