View My Stats

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Living away from Family


After a long time, the situation has come to be away from my family for work @ another Country.

It is tough to get through this phase from both ends. My son who is @5 wants someone to play with him physically run around/jump and spend quality time

Thanks to Skype and othe social tools to hook up and talk to them over an hour, cracking jokes and pulling legs.

Emotions take a toll when you are away. No one to vent out your feelings/frustrations and share your moments. I have come to understand that the physical presence of you dear ones can make you quite relaxed and acts as real stress buster

Listening to the family, doing group activity with them, Going out together and above all developing the bond during family time is something that I sorely miss.

At the end of the day, it is not all about work/money. It is about spending your time with your near and dear ones/Supporting them and creating a positive and fostering environment to laugh loud, play and achieve the status of Blessed Family.

The upside aspect is that it has given me the insight and rigor to make sure I fully utilize and enjoy the time I will spend with family and make it a memorable one for years to come.

1 comment:

Purnima said...

U r expressing ur feeling in very simple n effective words..... Gud to know that u r getting insights from this period... GOD bless.

Popular Posts